The purpose of this Code of Ethics is to promote honest and ethical conduct and compliance with the law, particularly with regard to the advice given to clients. The obligations of this Code of Ethics supplement, but do not replace, the firm’s Code of Conduct. As MountHurstTM Wealth Management Ltd is committed towards ensuring that, in our capacity as an investment adviser, we:
- Act in the best interests of our clients and not allow personal interest or those of the organization to take precedence over the interest of our clients;
- Act with due skill, care and diligence in conducting our business and all transactions and trading activities;
- Preserve clients confidentiality at all times;
- Respect the intellectual property rights of others;
- Comply with applicable government laws, rules and regulations of federal, state and local governments and other appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Prevent and/or fully disclose any perceived or real conflict of interest;
- Protect and promote the integrity of the market; and
- Preserve honest, integrity, and trust in all communications with clients, employees and shareholders.
Compliance with this Code of Ethics is a term and condition of your employment. The company will take all necessary actions to enforce this Code, up to and including immediate dismissal. Violations of this Code of Ethics may also constitute violations of law, which may expose both you and the firm to criminal or civil penalties.