Our integrity and reputation depend on our ability to do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing. The Code of Conduct is a collection of rules and policy statements intended to assist employees and directors in making decisions about their conduct in relation to the firm’s business. The Code is based on our fundamental understanding that no one at MountHurstTM Wealth Management Ltd should ever sacrifice integrity — or give the impression that they have — even if they think it would help the firm’s business.
- To act honestly and fairly at all times when dealing with clients and counter-parties and to be a good steward of their interest, taking into account the nature of the business relationship with each of them, the nature of the service to be provided to them and the individual mandates given by them.
- To act with integrity in fulfilling the responsibilities of your appointment and to seek to avoid any acts, omission or business practices which may damage the reputation of the company or the financial service industry.
- To observe applicable law, regulations and professional conduct standards when carrying out financial service activities, and to interpret and apply them to the best of your ability according to principles rooted in trust, honesty and integrity.
- To observe the standards of market integrity, good practice and conduct required or expected of participants in markets when engaging in any form of market dealings.
- To be alert to and manage fairly and effectively and to the best of your ability any relevant conflict of interest.
- To attain the actively manage a level of professional competence appropriate to your responsibilities, to commit to continuing learning to ensure the currency of knowledge, skills and expertise and to promote the development of others.
- To decline to act in any matter about which you are not competent unless you have access to such advice and assistance as will enable you to carry out the work in a professional manner.
- To uphold the highest personal and professional standards.
- To take all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of non-public information relating to MountHurstTM Wealth and its clients.