MountHurstTM Wealth is committed to protecting your information. This policy provides you (the individual who is using this site) with information relating to how the personal data we collect from you, or you provide to us, will be processed.
If you are a personal client of MountHurstTM Wealth, the Fair Processing Notice describes in detail how your information will be used. If you are a customer of another part of the MountHurstTM Group, the way in which information about you is processed is described in the Terms and Conditions applicable to your account.
- How we use your information
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on the Contact Us section of this site. We will tell you at the point of collection the purposes for which the data is collected and only use the data for these purposes. If you apply for a product or service online, the associated terms and conditions will inform you how your data will be used.
We may pass your information collected online to other members of the MountHurstTM Group or to third parties, wherever they are located in the world who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential. If we transfer your information to an agent or service provider located in another country, we will ensure the same levels of protection are applied to your information and use of that information is strictly in accordance with our instructions.
We may also use your information for research and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services.
Where you provide information about others (e.g. for joint accounts or if you are “recommending a friend”) you must ensure that you have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide this information to us.
We will retain information collected about you online for as long as permitted for legitimate business purposes.
MOUNTHURSTTM wealth PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
MountHurstTM Wealth is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By ‘your information’ we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes we ensure the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
- We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries.
If you have any questions about privacy at MOUNTHURSTTM Wealth Management Limited, please contact the Data Protection Team at email@example.com