The MountHurstTM Wealth Investment Manager role involves managing the client’s investments and ensuring that the portfolio strategy is aligned with their goals. You will also be responsible for the overall operation of the portfolio, from customer service to risk management.
You will either be an experienced investment portfolio manager with a proven track record of establishing and managing client-relationships successfully or you will be an individual with a passion for learning a new career and gaining qualification whilst working under the guidance of a mentor.
Investment Manager Job Duties
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with the research team to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients
- Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
THE NEXT STEP…
If you are interested in sending your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter for consideration when there are vacancies, kindly mail it to email@example.com. Please note that if there is interest in your Application, we shall make contact with you.