Having a Discretionary Portfolio Management Service with us means that MountHurstTM Wealth manages your portfolio in line with specified investment objectives as agreed with you and within your particular risk profile. MountHurstTM Wealth has full authority at our discretion to buy and sell particular shares, funds and investments without prior reference to you, and to enter into any kind of transaction or arrangement for your account which is in line with agreed criteria.
This is best suited to clients who need bespoke private investment management and prefer not to be involved in the day-to-day management of their investments. You will delegate all routine investment decisions to your investment manager, who will manage a portfolio that is tailored to your needs, while maintaining regular contact with you.
Our experienced investment specialists design, and actively manage, bespoke solutions that are tailored to our clients’ specific circumstances. All portfolios are closely monitored and revised as market conditions or clients’ requirements change.
Features at a glance
Constructing your portfolio
- The Investment Manager will run your investment portfolio in line with the investment objectives agreed by you and set out in a mandate
- Our rigorous due diligence process looks at conditions across world markets and identifies the providers that are best placed to take advantage of these trends
- We offer you privileged access to investment opportunities generally not available to individuals
- We also offer access to financial Advisers
Monitoring your portfolio
- The Investment Manager will carry out daily monitoring of positions
- We take an active approach, continually reviewing providers, fund managers and the specific products themselves to ensure they are performing as expected, given the market context
- The Investment Manager will periodically review your original objectives to see if they are still relevant to your needs, taking into account any changes to your wealth or family circumstances
- Where appropriate, we will re-balance your investments with the aim of ensuring your portfolio remains on track to achieve your financial aims
- We undertake a comprehensive review of your investments every six months, including performance, risk profile, asset allocation, and a summary of the investment issues discussed during that period.
Please Contact Us to find out more about our Discretionary Portfolio Management Service.